10 Types Of Hugs And What They Really Mean
10 You-On-Top Sex Secrets Guys Won’t Tell You
1. He can see up your nose.Like, right up in there. He knows if you need a tissue. But considering what else is going on, it’s not exactly his main focus.
2. He’s thinking about that scene inGoldeneye.You know, the one where Xenia crushes that dude’s ribcage with her thighs.
3. It’s nice to relax.This is like one degree away from a blow job, in that the guy can just lie back and enjoy himself.
4. He considers it a "bonus" position.This is because assuming you're into it, he gets to grab your butt while you have your boobs in his face. Look it's the simple pleasures in life, ok? It’s not the only draw, but it’s a nice one. Like how you don’t go to Paris just for the Eiffel Tower, but you know, you’re going to make a point to see it when you’re there.
5. A big draw here is your boobs bouncing up and down.This probably isn’t a well-kept secret. But it’s more that he doesn’t want it to be so obvious that he’s just staring at your boobs. Because lying there slack-jawed with an intense stare probably isn’t “sexy”.
6. He’s recharging his batteries.If nothing else, it’s a good position for him to take some time to relax (unless he decides he’s going to start thrusting from below, obviously). It’s perfect if he was getting tired.
7. He just noticed a water stain on the ceiling.How long has it been there for?
8. His head is wedged between the pillows.He’s been slowly sliding between the pillows for the past few minutes, but he doesn’t want to stop to adjust. Eventually, the pillows will just engulf his head entirely. He’s accepted his fate.
9. The grinding doesn’t do as much for him. Go for it, though. It’s hot and he knows it feels good for you.
10. When you don’t stop after he orgasms, he goes into panic mode.When you’re on top, and you keep on going even though he came already, it feels good, but weird, and it also hurts a bit. Like when you get a popcorn kernel out of your gums, except times a thousand. Basically it's time to stop and give you oral now.
Video: How To Ride - Basic Movements Part 1
Read The Globe and Mail report here
Are Your Friends Who Swear By Biotin Lying to You
Getting to the Root of Bad Breath
On Hating Yourself Less
Managing Type 2 Diabetes: Does BMI Matter
How to Make Mexican Corn
Forgetful After Surgery Blame the Anesthesia
Malathion Topical Reviews
How to Get Out of Going to an Event
How to Dance Reggaeton (for Girls)
How to Determine Equal Cube and Sphere Surfaces
The 5 Essentials Of Younger-Looking Skin
How to Be a Disney Fan
Relive Every Film From 2015 In Under 7 Minutes