18 Tips for Drivers
1. Track, turn left. You stand and miss oncoming cars.DO NOT unscrew the steering wheel to the left in advance.A blow from behind and you are a corpse under a wagon. Keep the steering wheel straight.
2. You grabbed the roadside or snow brewster on the left (for example, near the separator on the avenue) or on the right (roadside).
Kill the instinct to pull the steering wheel in the opposite direction. DEAD grip of the steering wheel, without changing the position of the foot on the accelerator, compensate for the deviation to the side. Auto will lose speed and get back on the road. It is not necessary to try, by all means, to strive for the road, you will be sharply thrown in the opposite direction.
3. Be careful when passing the long turns along the inner radius (for you - the inner, for the counter - outer).If the oncoming car passing through the outer radius starts to enter, then it will not go to the ditch, and in 90% of cases, after the convulsive movements of the oncoming driver, it will fly to your forehead.
It is a mistake to be more afraid of oncoming cars passing through the inner radius. As a rule, their skid ends on the sidelines.Although ... anything can happen. Attentively it is necessary on lingering. If you fly in the forehead, the best solution is a ditch.
4. When rebuilt, then accelerate!
5. Do not ride on the "neutral". You lose the opportunity to accelerate, and the brake is not always an option. You can get a sled costing ... with your car.
6. Do not brake while turning. In turn - only controlled overclocking.
7. Always leave a spare option.For example, you doubt overtaking, go to the "oncoming", and drag behind, until you are 100% sure that you can overtake. And if that, then return to your lane.
8. Making a chess overtaking on the track and wedging into the stream, extinguish the speed in the COUNTERBAND.
One of the most common mistakes when, overtaking a column at a considerable speed, the driver, seeing that he does not have time, begins to wedge into his own lane and at the same time severely slow down. And there rut ... and this begins ... Around a lot of cars, and he dragged. Once again - balance the speed in the oncoming lane! Time is the same, but 1000 times safer!
9. If you see that the counter car does not manage to overtake, turn on the right turn signal and press to the roadside in advance.Do not blink headlights, there may, a person is driving for the first day.
10. If the car demolishes / enters, act firmly and smoothly, without fuss. The process does not develop instantly and does not like sudden, convulsive movements.
Learn what "demolition" and "drift" are, what actions need to be taken on different drives. A desperate situation is only one - it is a skid on the front drive on the descent, otherwise all can be corrected.
11. It is not superfluous to find a large flat area, and try your car in extreme braking and acceleration. Swing, feel the limit. Nothing will happen to your car.
12. Do not rely on the system of exchange rate stabilization during the rain.
If a breakdown occurs, and you “float” (aquaplaning effect), the system will NOT help you. She tritely "does not understand" what is happening. Do not rely on it. It is, of course, a thing! And it will help in most cases, but the electronics are not perfect ...
13. If in the car the "anti-bug" is not tied with one button to the course stabilization system, turn it off. It is always harmful (on monodrive)! Especially if you are going to slip from a sharp start to the intersection. Start will not be so sharp.
14.If you are flying along the left lane with a breeze, and there is a traffic jam on the "oncoming traffic", then behind each car you will find a cheerful suicide bomber in the form of a pedestrian who thinks: "Look, everyone is standing, I’ll go and buy a beer to go."
15. Are you flying in the left lane, and on the right are they all standing or are traveling slowly?They are idiots.
Pass the pedestrian. He will gladly smash your windshield with your head. You will spend a couple of years, and he will die. Incredible losses!
Humor in paragraph 14 and 15 is black. And the conclusion is the same: a pedestrian is always right, and human life is most important. No one is immune from error, but be careful!
16. On the side of the road people with children or children, slow down - no options.
Saw once with my own eyes. My instincts helped, but there are no neighbors downstream. 4 years old. Girl. And her grandmother held her hand. Do you know how little children run around? It's awkward, shaking hands with hands, all the relatives at home from this are touched. That's so absurd, right under the "VAZ 2109". He called an ambulance. Saved!
17. Animals on the road or unexpected obstacles in the form of wheels, bags, etc.
Himself with experience, but the other day he hit a dog (60 km / h, an empty middle lane on the avenue of 3 lanes, the dog ran out of the dark at full speed, across the line).It is easy to calculate that the response time is less than 0.5 seconds, that is, without options.
He called the Ministry of Emergency Situations to get the bumper out. Revised the recording of the DVR. No chance. There were no options. I did not even brake. Sorry for the dog, but rushed right under the wheels. What am I ... Keep cool. Before saving the dog, make sure that you do not knock down a couple of poles, a neighboring car and a pedestrian on the roadside. And then the dog will run happily on, and you ... I saw a recent shooting, where they saved the dog at the cost of their lives.
18. For all the reason - the speed.
Show the accident, about which you can not say: "I would go a little slower, nothing would have happened!" (Exotic like "I forgot to put the handbrake" does not count).
Passport cover and cover for the record book
Wall covering with plasterboard
Stabilized moss - 30 prime examples of embedding into the interior
Snowman - Christmas tree toy
Winter Harvest - Green Peas
Kar-Karych from Smesharikov