5 sweets recipes without sugar. Tasty and healthy
We all want to look irresistible, so often the most sophisticated diets are used. Should I give up sweets and sweets? Not at all! We are offering to you5 recipes useful sweets without sugar!
1. Oatmeal cookies on squirrels with coconut
- 3 egg whites
- 75 g oatmeal
- 75 g of coconut chips
- 1/4 tsp stevia (or 1 tablespoon coconut sugar)
- a pinch of salt
- a few drops of almond or vanilla extract if desired
1.Ovsyanye flakes must be fried in a pan, stirring constantly.
2. Beat whites with a pinch of salt. Add stevia, almond (or vanilla) extract, coconut and roasted oatmeal. Mix well the resulting mass.
3. Cover the baking sheet with special baking paper. Lay out the oatmeal mass, forming a cookie.
4. Cookies bake 10-15 minutes before the formation of a golden crust.
2. Cake "Potato"
- 400 g oat flakes
- 200 g of low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp. apple sauce
- 4 tbsp.cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. freshly brewed coffee
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Fry the oatmeal in a pan, adding cinnamon. Grind the mixture in a blender when it cools.
2. Mix a glass of applesauce and cottage cheese. Add freshly brewed coffee and orange juice and mix well.
3. Add chopped oatmeal and 2 spoons of cocoa powder.
4. Make a potato-shaped cake out of the mixture and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
3. Glazed sweets
- 2/3 cup oatmeal
- 2/3 cups cashews, pre-soaked for 4 hours
- 2/3 cups of dates
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
1. Grind oatmeal, cashews and dates in a blender. Add salt and form the resulting candy mixture. Send sweets in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
2. Melt the coconut oil over low heat and mix with the vanilla and syrup.
3. Remove from the freezer candy and completely dip in the glaze. Again, send the candy in the freezer. Voila, the dessert is ready!
4. Curd Coconut Candy
- 100 grams of cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 7-8 pieces almond
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut shavings
1. Mix cottage cheese with coconut chips and honey.
2. Roll the candy out of the resulting mixture by placing almond nuts in each.
3. Roll the candy in coconut chips and send the dessert in the freezer for a couple of hours.
5. Chocolate cakes without baking
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup hercules
- 1 cup of dates (pitted)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (you can use butter)
1. Grind in a blender almonds, rolled oats and cocoa powder.
2. Add dates and coconut oil to the mixture.
3. Put in the form or make candy and send in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
Breakfast of two eggs in the package. A taste that is impossible to resist
Why the leaves turn yellow in roses
When the body asks for help: 15 important signals
Hand palm application for March 8
Leather Passport Cover