9 celebrity quotes that will make you wiser
We all know these names! These people are very popular, they are invited to the pathos events, present them with awards and photograph for the covers of fashion magazines. And at the same time they are all the same people as we are. They all had a hard time, and the path to gaining popularity was long and thorny. But now they are on top, shining in the glory of glory!
And each of us, of course, is interested: how did they manage to achieve their star status? What secret of success did they discover for themselves?
Let's try to penetrate their world to find out. We may be a little wiser thanks to quotes from famous people.
- Emilia Clark, who played the beloved mother of all the unseen dragons mother Daenerys Targaryen in the cult TV series "Game of Thrones".
“My father always said:“ Never trust people who have a TV more than a bookshelf ”. That's why I read. ”
- Keith Harington, the famous John Snow from Game of Thrones. It seems there is no person today who would not know him.
“Of course, I love movies, but I'm not one of those who watch a lot of movies. I do not like to plunge into other people's fantasies when I work on creating my own. ”
- Benedict Cumberbatch, the famous Sherlock Holmes, and now one of the famous superheroes of the Marvel studio.
“The more you move away from your own“ I, ”the more interesting it becomes to live. The search for harmony does not interest me. To constantly go out of my comfort zone is what I see the point. ”
- Keira Knightley, an actress who played in dozens of movies.
“Everything that happens to us, we must accept as one of the conditions of human existence and experience. I go through life trying to pay tribute to both pain and joy. Sometimes it works, sometimes not, but I go forward and, I hope, I will go further. ”
- Ryan Gosling, star of the recent acclaimed film "La La Land".
“Everything that is in a person is a consequence of love or its absence.”
- Emma Stone, beautiful Mia from La La Lenda.
“It's not scary if you don't know what you want from life. It’s more important to be clear about what you don’t want. ”
- Ivan UrgantPerhaps the most charismatic TV presenter on Russian TV.
“Only the ultimate madmen strive for complete freedom.I like to be dependent and someone to depend on me. ”
- Ksenia Sobchak, journalist, TV presenter, and now also a politician!
"Always do not be afraid to tell the truth, sometimes it's expensive, but it makes you feel like a person."
- Sergey Bezrukov, famous Yesenin, well, or Sasha Bely ... you know him for sure!
“Remember that only positive emotions can truly inspire and make you happy.
A way to increase the size of leather shoes
How to draw a pig (pig) with your own hands: step-by-step drawing with pencil and paints
Preliminary heat treatment of raw materials
If you find it difficult to get to food, then food will come to you
Dessert does not require baking. Simply flooded and ready
8 of the hottest compliments in bed
How to find the bisector of the triangle
How to draw a bullfinch