Caribbean - paradise on earth
Want to visit this paradise on earth? Then you should definitely go to the Caribbean islands. But first, plan your trip carefully.
Such different Caribbean islands
The Caribbean Islands is an extensive and collective concept that includes several groups of large and small islands located in the Caribbean, namely the Bahamas, as well as the Large and Small Antilles.
On these islands there are such countries as Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Bahamas, Haiti, Martinique, Anguilla, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Barbados, Dominican Republic, Honduras. Also part of the islands belongs to Mexico and the United States.
Almost all the Caribbean islands rise above sea level, and quite significantly. But the relief is diverse, and its features depend on the location of the territory. So, the Bahamas appeared due to coral reefs, so they have a rather complicated and unique relief.
The highest mountains can be found in the west of Haiti, in the north of Jamaica, as well as in the east of Cuba.The eastern shores of the Lesser Antilles are mainly represented by plains. The Virgin Islands, the Bahamas, and Cuba are surrounded by huge coral reefs. The islands have numerous bays, represented in the form of quiet harbors. Some territories are of volcanic origin.
If you study the photo, we can conclude that the nature of the Caribbean islands is truly unique and amazing. Here you can find a variety of plants. But most often, of course, there are palm trees, which can be safely called the calling card of this territory.
Animals here are also incredibly many, and there are rare species, for example, rhinoceroses, jaguars, anteaters and so on. Very beautiful and rich in the underwater world, which is home to a variety of fish and other inhabitants of the sea depths, such as crayfish, lobsters, crabs, dolphins, giant sperm whales and so on. And there are a lot of birds, especially parrots.
The climate will depend on the specific place, in which you decide to go. But in any case, it can be called quite mild and favorable. It can range from moderate to tropical.The first is more familiar to many, and the second involves a fairly high humidity.
The average temperature is about 28-29 degrees, and even in winter it does not fall below 25 degrees Celsius, which can not but rejoice. By the way, in winter it is more pleasant to relax here, so this season is considered a tourist season.
The greatest amount of precipitation falls in May, as well as in September, October and November. But usually the rains, although strong, but not permanent, that is, tropical rainfall is almost never there. You should not go to the Caribbean at the beginning of autumn, since from September to October the hurricane season lasts, and quite strong ones.
How to get there?
You can get to the Caribbean islands only by plane. The flight will last approximately 13-15 hours, depending on the particular island, to which you decide to go. Direct flights are made from some major capitals, but still, most likely, you will have to make a transfer.
Where to go?
If you are planning a vacation in the Caribbean, then certainly visit one of the following places:
- Barbados will please you with the level of service and real European service, as well as complete security.Here live very polite and educated people.
- St. Barthelemy is an ideal place for carefree holidays, solitude and romantic travel. This small island is always open for guests, but at the same time it is very calm and quiet here.
- St. Maarten. This island will please even the most sophisticated traveler, because almost all types of recreation are available here. In this corner you can lie on the beach, go to the casino, dive into the nightlife and even play sports.
- Jamaica is truly the most passionate and hottest place of the Caribbean islands. The special atmosphere of a carefree life pervades literally everything: houses, people, beaches, and so on. Once having been here, you definitely want to return to this paradise.
- The Dominican Republic is a country with a unique history and culture, as well as stunning nature. Here you can learn all aspects of a chic holiday.
- Martinique is a special island with stunning scenery and a unique culture in which the past is closely intertwined with the present and the future.
- Grenada is considered one of the most picturesque islands. Here you will see many colors of nature.
- Saint Lucia is an island with quiet harbors, gorgeous landscapes and snow-white beaches stretching literally along the entire coastline.
- Anguilla is the place where you will gain harmony and purify your soul. By the way, Hollywood stars regularly rest here.
What's so interesting?
The most famous attractions of the Caribbean Islands:
- Faro Colon or Columbus Lighthouse is located in the Dominican Republic and is the most important relic of the country.
- Fort San Felipe del Moro used to be for the discoverers of the impregnable guardian of Puerto Rico, and today just pleases the eye with its magnificence and grandeur.
- Altos de Chavon is an absolutely authentic reconstruction of a medieval Spanish village located in the Dominican Republic.
- La Fuerza or the Royal Force Castle is a true European fort located in Cuba.
- Fortaleza Osama - one of the most ancient fortresses, located in the Dominican Republic.
- The Alcazar de Colon is the stunning palace of Columbus, which is a true architectural masterpiece of Santo Domingo.
- In Trinidad, you can find the Temple of Waterloo, located on the west coast.
- If you will be in Cuba, by all means visit the Cathedral of Christopher in Havana.
Things to do?
There are plenty of entertainment options in the Caribbean! Here are some of them:
- Diving. Surely scuba dive into the amazing underwater world.
- In the Caribbean, stunning beaches covered with palm trees and white sand. The water temperature ranges from 20-26 degrees, and you can swim all year round!
- Here you can do almost any sport. But yachting is especially developed, and it is he who attracts tourists the most.
- The Caribbean is an island with its distinctive and unique culture, historical values and centuries-old traditions. There are a lot of beautiful architectural structures, historical monuments and other attractions.
- Fishing. Here you can catch a big and very rare fish, but you will most likely have to pay for it.
- On some islands there are just huge golf courses, so if you can play it, you will definitely be satisfied.
- Coming to the Caribbean is worth at least to enjoy the stunning beauty of its nature. Moreover, this is not only wild and untouched nature, but also numerous sanitized parks.
- Some islands will suit lovers of nightlife and youth recreation.
Be sure to go to the Caribbean islands, because this is a real paradise on earth!
How to find a common language with a female leader
Decoration of the wall in an easy and affordable way
Methods for diagnosis of giardiasis
How to make a box with your own hands
How to get from Sheremetyevo to Vnukovo
Corner sofa: beautiful, comfortable, functional
Chocolate Roll Cakes