KFC MUKBANG!! CHICKEN, MASHED POTATOES, MAC N CHEESE, POT PIE
Chicken with Smashed Potatoes, Potpie Style
Dec 5, 2006
Make dinner for your family in a flash.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Total Time: 0 hours 30
1 1/2 lb. baby red potatoes
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
medium skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves
1/4 tsp. Ground black pepper
1 1/2 c. matchstick-thin carrots
1/4 c. heavy or whipping cream
1/2 tsp. dried tarragon
tiny frozen peas
1 tbsp. margarine or butter
Tarragon sprigs for garnish
- In 5-quart Dutch oven, place potatoes with water to cover; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 12 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- While potatoes are cooking, in nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; cook 6 minutes. Turn chicken over. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 8 minutes longer or until juices run clear when thickest part of chicken is pierced with knife. Transfer chicken to plate; keep warm.
- To same skillet, add carrots, broth, cream, and dried tarragon; cover and cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until carrots are tender. Remove skillet from heat and stir in peas.
- Coarsely mash potatoes with margarine and remaining salt and pepper.
- Spoon potatoes onto platter; top with chicken and vegetable mixture. Garnish with tarragon.
Video: Chicken With Smashed Baby Red Potatoes Pot Pie Style Recipe
How to Video Chat on Gmail
How to Catch Kyurem in Pokémon Black or White
Its also the site of a bizarre theme park named Love Land. The park runs sex education films and features 140 sculptures representing humans in various sexual positions
How to Pass a Job Interview
10 Reasons You Aren’t Losing Weight
How to Add Bling To Your Cell Phone
Acupuncture May Not Help Chronic Knee Pain
Dasani Drops: The New Way to Drink Water
How to Enjoy Wrestling
Date: 11.12.2018, 05:42 / Views: 61183