Great Italian delicacy - panforte. In it a mountain of nuts, dried fruits and berries
Panforte is an amazing Italian delicacy of nuts and dried fruits in a honey "grillage", which is customarily prepared for Christmas. Moreover, the shelf life of the dessert - up to six months.
- 125 grams of hazelnut
- 125 gr almonds
- 100 grams of fig
- 100 g dried apricots
- 100 g sugar
- 40 grams of cocoa powder
- 60 grams of wheat flour
- 2 tsp of lemon zest
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 40 grams of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
1. Fry the hazelnuts in a dry frying pan and remove the husks from it.
2. In a bowl, pour nuts and dried fruits, cut into large cubes.
3. Sprinkle the mixture with flour, cocoa powder and add ginger with cinnamon.
4. Put honey, sugar and water in a saucepan. On a small fire, bring the syrup to a boil, stirring constantly.
5. Put the "dough" on the prepared baking sheet covered with parchment.Pour the mixture with honey sauce and mix well.
6. Dessert is prepared for one and a half hours at a temperature of 150 degrees.
Crochet knitting glove basics (basic course)
What is a thermal break. Advantages and disadvantages of the thermal door
Tree in the interior
How easy pregnancy proceeds
Sweet Amigurumi Monkey
How to give people advice in 2018
Decorative metal etching