Why is kaolin useful for humans?
Skin care is one of the most important cosmetic procedures, therefore, women from ancient times have been looking for products that will help to cleanse, moisturize it, as well as relieve various dermatological problems. Kaolin or white clay has been known for several centuries, and is considered to be a very effective means, known for its healing properties.
Simple but so useful
White clay got its name in honor of the Chinese province, where mineral deposits of this mineral were first discovered. In addition to China, it is also mined in Bulgaria and Ukraine.
The main feature of kaolin is a weakly alkaline reaction, which makes it possible to safely use it for various cosmetic procedures for face care, without fear of any allergic reactions and other unpleasant consequences.
The composition of the mineral includes aluminum oxide, silicon, and valuable mineral salts and trace elements that are beneficially absorbed in the body. They use kaolin, add it to masks, shampoos, brush their teeth, make powders, creams and ointments, and even use them inside.
Clay became so popular in cosmetology due to its beneficial properties.
- It is an excellent sorbent, capable of absorbing and removing harmful substances from the body. It is often used for intoxication and diseases caused by fungi, viruses and other bacteria. Kaolin successfully absorbs them into itself, but at the same time remains chemically inert, and therefore completely safe for the body.
- Due to its absorbing properties, clay is a good cleanser, removing grease and dirt, as well as cleansing pores. Helps eliminate acne and can be a good substitute for traumatic scrubs.
- It relieves itching and is used to treat various dermatological diseases, including seborrhea and eczema.
- As a part of compresses, it is able to eliminate pain, which makes it possible to use it for bruises, muscle strain and even diseases of the joints.
- By applying white clay inside, you can effectively clean the liver and fill the silicon deficiency.
Use in cosmetology
Being a harmless and very soft remedy, kaolin is often used in cosmetic procedures,because its action is truly very beneficial:
All this is possible thanks to the antiseptic properties and stimulation of the recovery of skin cells.
The use of white clay often occurs in the form of masks, powders, and as an addition to shampoo. Kaolin facials are suitable for all skin types and are indicated for use even in adolescence.
For normal, but sensitive skin, you can prepare a mask with white clay and the addition of an infusion of calendula or chamomile. In addition, the dry mixture can be diluted with juice or aloe infusion (tinctures should be prepared exclusively with water). If the skin is not prone to allergies, it is recommended to add 1 tsp to this mask. honey.
For oily skin with rashes, a mask based on kaolin diluted with an infusion of medicinal herbs (calendula, yarrow, chamomile, white birch buds) is suitable.
If the problem is quite extensive, you can add 1 tsp. salicylic acid. To prevent a person from being overdried after such procedures, it is recommended to put some tea tree or lavender oil in the mixture.
You can use these tools 1-2 times a week.
To get rid of dandruff, as well as to help dry, brittle and "inanimate" hair will also help kaolin.
Dilute a handful of powder with infusion of nettle or chamomile, apply first to the scalp, massage, and then distribute to all the hair. Leave for half an hour, then rinse with warm water.
The powder for them needs to be diluted with water to the state of thick cream and heated so that a cake can be formed. Attach to the sore spot and wait until cool. After use, discard. But remember, you can not make compresses on the foci of inflammation.
White clay is an excellent assistant in the care of the skin of the face and body, as well as a simple tool that helps cleanse the body. Carefully and competently approach the issue of its use, and it will definitely bring you the desired benefit.
Tip 4: How to find out the file size
How to make tracks on your site
Longer how to spell
Handmade Violet Wedding Envelopes