How to cook carpaccio?
Anyone who knows what carpaccio is, and at least once tried it, will definitely want to cook carpaccio at home. Italian dish in the classic version involves the use of beef. Over time, various varieties of carpaccio appeared: from mushrooms, fish, seafood, cheese. This article describes how to cook chicken carpaccio.
How to make poultry carpaccio
To prepare the dishes will need a minimum set of products. Despite the simplicity of the recipe, chicken carpaccio is extremely tender.
- chicken breast - 1 pc .;
- pitted olives - 10-15 pcs .;
- olive oil - 1 tsp;
- lemon - ½ pcs .;
- orange - 1 pc .;
- spring onions;
- white ground pepper.
- Before cooking carpaccio, the chicken breast should be washed, cleaned of lived and films and dried with a paper towel.
- Wrap the meat with cling film or foil and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours. You need to freeze to such a stage that the meat is easy to cut.
- Frozen meat cut into very thin slices. You can use a slicer for this purpose.
- Orange cut into thin slices.
- Squeeze juice out of half a lemon, add olive oil to it, salt and pepper and whisk.
- Put lightly thawed meat on a dish, sprinkle with finely chopped green onions and pour over lemon-olive sauce.
- Decorate the dish with orange slices and black olives.
Those who are afraid to eat raw meat, can pre-pickle it in a mixture of salt, pepper, Provencal herbs or hops-suneli under the yoke for 2-3 hours, and then grind out the meat during the day.
An elderly couple turned their home into a beautiful structure
30 Ideas for garden and garden furniture
How to make an elephant using origami technique
Sweet tubes with protein-sugar cream
Add boho style to your wardrobe: the secrets of designing and reworking clothes
Cat Bob saved the life of his master and helped him buy a house
How to cook orange jam: fragrant and healthy. Canning