How to cook eggplant salad "Teschin tongue" for the winter
Ingredients required for the preparation of salad "Teschin language":
- 2 kg of tomatoes and eggplants;
- 500 grams of Bulgarian pepper;
- 1-2 hot peppers;
- 10-11 cloves of garlic;
- 100 ml of vinegar 9%;
- 65-70 grams of salt;
- a glass of sugar.
Cooking salad "Teschin language" for the winter
1. First of all, eggplants need to be soaked to remove bitterness. To do this, you need to wash the vegetables, cut off the tails and cut into thin plates-tongues no more than half a centimeter thick. Then pour chopped eggplants with cool salted water.
2. In the meantime, you can make a salad dressing. To do this, wash both types of peppers and tomatoes. Peppers peeled, cut tomatoes into 4 slices and grind everything in a meat grinder.
Important!You can use only one hot pepper, so that the appetizer does not turn out too hot.
3. Grind vegetables in a saucepan with sugar, vinegar and salt and cook for about 25 minutes.
4.Then take the eggplants out of the water, squeeze a little and throw them into the pan, mix. Cook salad "Teschin language" about 20 minutes, stirring.
5. A few minutes before the end of cooking, add crushed garlic.
6. Hot "Teschin language" spread out in dry and sterile jars, roll up.
7. Wrap cans, pre-putting them on the covers.
The paper model of the He-100d fighter
A new hat from an old blouse
How to make an evacuation plan
Ekaterina Klimova fell in love with a hockey player
How to get rid of barley during pregnancy folk remedies
Rose from corrugated paper
How to make a decoupage box