How to cook manna?
Every housewife wants her household to eat both tasty and healthy. The recipe for home baking from semolina will help to solve this problem. The use of decoys is known to all, but not everyone likes porridge. But a delicious sweet manna should be to everyone's taste. Having no disagreement on how to cook mannica in a variety of ways, housewives still argue that it is more correct to call the manna a cake or pie. The properties of this wonderful home baking do not change from the name. So just consider the most successful recipes.
Cook manna on kefir
This is the easiest and fastest cooking method. Knowing how to cook mannit on kefir, you can simultaneously please your loved ones with delicious pastries, and save time for other things.
- The glass of semolina is filled with a glass of sugar and poured with a glass of kefir. By the way, if there is no kefir, it can be replaced with liquid sour sour cream. After that, you need to wait about an hour until the sugar dissolves and the semolina swells.
- Then two eggs are hammered into the mixture, which you can not even beat. There are also added a glass of flour, a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of soda. To add a special flavor, you can add citrus zest, cinnamon, vanilla, both together and separately.
- All ingredients are thoroughly mixed and whipped with a mixer. You can add nuts in the manna, but before that you need to crush them.
- We start to prepare the form, at the same time warming up the oven to 180? С. The baking dish is greased with butter and lightly sprinkled with semolina. This is necessary to get a delicious crisp, and also so that the pastry is not burnt.
- Half of the dough is poured into a mold, after which the berries or fruit poured with sugar are laid on the layer. Any fruit and berries can be used as a filling - it can be lingonberry, currant, kiwi, banana, etc. On top of the stuffing, you can lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Above the layer of the filling, the second part of the dough is poured, and the manna is put in the oven. There he is baked for 40-50 minutes at a temperature of 180?
Cooking manna in milk
If you do not have kefir on hand, you can learn how to cook manna in milk and do not put off pastries.
- Three eggs are whipped with a glass of sugar. Then there neatly, so as not to get lumps, a glass of semolina is added.
- After that, the mixture should be added about 50 grams. melted butter and pour a glass of milk. During kneading, add a baking powder bag.
- The filling, as in the recipe with kefir, leaves the flight for fantasy. Nuts, fruits, berries - you can add whatever your heart desires. By the way, you should try to add a drop of chocolate.
- Mannica, poured into the form, is baked in the same way as in the first recipe, in an oven at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes.
Best Friend's Bracelets
Cylinder smoking house
Plastic bottle cutting device
Why do preterm labor occur?
Album for a girl for the first year of life
What to give for the New Year to the head