MI GENTE - J BALVIN (STEF WILLIAMS REGGAETON/HEELS DANCE CLASS)
How to Dance Reggaeton (for Girls)
So first things first, any girl can dance this, and it is really easy to learn.However there are things you could do to dance better, and make all guys want to dance with you.
First, practice moving your hips, clockwise, forward/backward.One of the major problems that makes a girl seem like a bad reggae ton dancer, is not having rhythm, so listen to reggae ton music, so you can get use to the beats (the rhythm used in Reggaeton-songs is called "dembow" and features a long boo moving your hips in many different directions.
When dancing with a guy, it may be sort of awkward of first since you don't know how to start, so it's a good idea facing each other and moving your hips, and taking small steps (but don't overdo it, your not dancing hip-hop).You could also take this opportunity to add your own style to it, like some salsa steps.
Make eye contact and smile, sometimes the guys are kind of nervous and this helps them feel confident and comfortable.
Then slowly, or on beat depending; turn around, where he will now be holding on to your hips, where he will be following your lead.Now here it helps if you just get in your own zone, imagine you in your room facing a mirror. It is also really intimate when you raise you arms and hold hands with your partner, or put your arms around your partner's neck.
Remember to move your hips on beat!
It may get boring for your partner if you just stay there moving your hips in the same position, so get lower, move your arms [but not too much] turn around.Also have hands on one knee and move your hips to the opposite side of where your holding your knee.
When grinding its good to grind deeply, you'll seem more of a professional reggaeton dancer.
If you know how to belly dance, then maybe add a little of that.Or if you know ballet, add a little heel.
You can try to start using your bum as a main thing in this dance.Shake it, but slowly. Do anything you want, but take care of leaving the boy in an awkward position...
When finish smile, or say thanks.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Blast some music in your room/house, and dance in front of a mirror (every girl dances in front of their mirror so don't feel stupid).
- One of the most important things of dancing is to have fun, and be confident, the more confident you are, the better you look when dancing.
- Exercise! Girls who are more flexible tend to get lower, and move in different variations. Exercising also prevents you from having cramps.
- Watch music videos, there's tons of Daddy Yankee, wisin y yandel videos that show tons of women dancing, and you could take notes of it. Or go to you tube, and search for "dancing reggaeton", and watch girls of all ages dancing as well as teaching you some steps.
- He may slightly tilt your back forward, this is perfectly normal so just go along with the flow and give a little extra movement in your hips.
- If you're doing a good job when grinding, and dancing with a guy, he might get a boner/get excited.
Video: HOW TO DANCE REGGAETON ► CUQUITA LATIN DANCE WORKOUT CLASS 2 ► REGGAETON CHOREOGRAPHY
How to Host an Educational Dinner
How to check if your Facebook account was affected by the recent hack
Easy Threading Eyebrows Technique You Can Try At Home
21 DIY Couples Costumes for Halloween
How to Create Colored Rice or Pasta
Pre-Fall Trend: Green
L’Occitane Launches Pamper And Perfume Sets With Pierre Hermé
5 Factors That Foster a Positive Body Image
How to Bake a Winter Squash Pie
One-Pot Meal Balsamic Chicken, Carrots, and Lentils
Relive Every Film From 2015 In Under 7 Minutes
4 Pretty Makeup Looks to Make Your Valentine Swoon
Date: 07.12.2018, 13:23 / Views: 65433