How to gargle with chlorhexidine?
Chlorhexidine is an antiseptic drug used to kill various types of bacteria and viruses. It is designed to clean and disinfect the affected skin, without causing its damage. Everything is clear with the skin - it acts carefully, does not pinch, has no smell, does not cause reddening. But what about the mucous issue? Is it possible, for example, to gargle with chlorhexidine throat?
According to doctors, you can gargle with chlorhexidine. How to do it right?
Indications for rinsing with chlorhexidine
Indications are diseases such as:
- other colds that cause discomfort in the throat.
Also, dentists recommend rinsing with oral chlorhexidine.
Chlorhexidine Gargle Rules
- The rinse should be between 0.1% and 0.5%.
- Before rinsing the solution it is necessary to rinse the throat with normal warm boiled water.
- For rinsing just one tablespoon of undiluted solution.
- If you feel a strong burning sensation, dilute the solution with boiled water.
- The frequency of rinsing is determined by the doctor who prescribed the medicine. Usually 3 times a day.
- Do not swallow the solution - it can cause poisoning. If swallowing occurs - drink activated charcoal.
- After rinsing with chlorhexidine, it is not recommended to eat for two hours or brush your teeth - this reduces the activity of the preparation.
Clasp Bouquet of chrysanthemums
Star singles: top 8 famous women
Fenichka with an inscription
A new hat from an old blouse
Eraser for hair
Preliminary heat treatment of raw materials