Saving Bookmarks in Google Chrome
How to Save or Bookmark Links to wikiHow Articles
Adding Them to Your Watchlist (on wikiHow)
Locate the article you would wish to bookmark/save.
Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page.
Locate the link labelled "Watch".Click on it.
- To get back to the list of bookmarked articles you've saved, go to Special:Watchlist/edit. You can also if you change your mind later about which ones you want to watch.
- You can also receive email notifications about any new edits on those bookmarked pages by changing your email preferences.
Confirm your selection of adding the page to your Watchlist.The resultant page will want you to confirm it, and all you'll have to do is click the OK button to confirm that you'd like to save it.
Creating a My Links Section on Right Sidebar (on wikiHow)
Create My Links on your wikiHow sidebar.These links will show up in the sidebar when you're signed into your account, regardless of what page you're on, so you can find often-used pages easily.
Go to your My Links page by adding a /Mylinks to your user page.The whole URL will look like: .
Edit the My Links page to add whatever links you want to access easily.You can use bullet points (*) and wikitext linking to make lists of articles, special pages, etc. After you save the page, these will appear on the righthand side of your window on almost all wikiHow pages.
Find out more details at .
Using My Drafts (on wikiHow)
Open the article of interest in edit mode.
Make a small change to the article, then change it back.The "Save draft" button will become active (no longer grayed out).
Click on "Save draft".That version of the article will be accessible in My Drafts from the "MY PROFILE" drop down list for a standard year.
- You can save the article to My Drafts multiple times.
Collecting the Links on a User Subpage (on wikiHow)
Select "My User Page" form the drop down list that appears when you hover over "MY PROFILE" in the green wikiHow bar just under your browser bars.
Append/MyFavoriteArticles(or similar) to the page address in your browser and pressEnterto publish your edit to that page.A new subpage to your user page will open, but it will only be created when you edit and save the page.
Edit the subpage.
- Add links to articles of interest, e.g., Enjoy Singing at a Rest Home.
- Organize the links under [[Create a Heading in wikiHow|headings].
- Invite collaborators to peruse your list of awesomely helpful articles by providing a link to your subpage.
Saving Links outside wikiHow
Identify software already installed on your computer that can be used to save and organize links.Possibilities include:
- Browser bookmarks. Bookmark a Website or favorite the link to the article directly in your web browser.
- Word processors. Copy and Paste the URL links to the articles you want bookmarked to a set of documents in a folder on your hard drive or a thumb drive.
- Email programs. You can email yourself a growing list of your favorite or most accessed articles.
- Spreadsheets. Most spreadsheets will display active links.
- Extended clipboards. Many have thousands of slots to hold active links. For example, Spartan extended clipboard has about 4,000 cells plus hundreds of cells for macros and hotkeys.
Identify cloud solutions.
- Google documents
Pick the one that makes sense for you.
Can I do it in 5 steps?
How do I save articles in wiki how?
How do I make my sidebar appear? I added some info to my user page as described, published but don't see it in a sidebar?
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Sometimes, you can have all articles you wrote automatically added to your Watchlist (from the My Preferences page), along with, another option, when the item has been edited (adding that to the Watchlist as well). This may clog up your Watchlist, if you do lots of editing on the site. However, keeping the option for adding it when you publish a new article, is a nice thing to keep track of, as well, on your Watchlist (choose the "Watchlist" tab).
Video: How To Convert Or Save Bookmarks As Text File On Chrome And Firefox
How to Cope when Your Fashion Favorite Stops Being Trendy
Kylie Jenner Proudly Showed Off Her Leg Scar onInstagram
23 Winter Double-Breasted Coat Outfits For Men
Ever Wondered How To Get Rid Of Cavities
How to Look After Pet Crabs
Reboot Your Wardrobe For Spring And Shop The New Coach Dakota Bag
Lisa McInerney Wins 2019 Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction
Cant Quit Smoking Blame Your Brain
Its Snakes to the Rescue for Heart Patients
Amazon poached 30 Microsoft executives from 2015 to 2019: report
Kendall, Kylie, and Crew Sport THIS Unexpected Beauty Trend
How to Make a String Covered Jar
How to Test Nitric Oxide Levels
8 Muscle-Sculpting, Fat-Burning Moves
Date: 06.12.2018, 19:37 / Views: 84352