Masks for damaged hair at home
Many beauties do not apply decorative cosmetics at all, however they look stunning. Healthy thick curls frame the oval of the face, accentuate the eyes of others on the appearance of the ladies.
In pursuit of fashion for haircuts, hairstyles, constantly changing color gamut, many beauties do not notice how their hair turns into dull untidy locks with broken tips. There comes a time when swifts do not help to hide the defect of improper hair care.
To solve the problem of damaged strands, there are plenty of options: visiting a professional master in the salon, using industrial cosmetics for brittle hair. In the purchased masks there is a huge amount of chemical compounds that do not improve the appearance of curls, and in some cases can cause the opposite effect.Homemade masks for damaged hair, cooked with your own hands - the best solution for women.
Causes of hair damage
Violation of the structure of the curls, slower growth, hair loss, reduced functions of metabolic processes in the follicles occur for a number of reasons.
Using hair cosmetics from different manufacturers
A huge selection of shampoos, balms, conditioners makes the desire to try all the "new items" in the weaker sex. Some women choose cheaper means; others believe that expensive professional drugs can make chic curls out of dull “straw” on their heads in one application. For example: frequent shampoo changes lead to dandruff.
Irrational use of styling, hair fixation
Daily use of varnish, gels, mousses for fixing hairstyles adversely affects the condition of the strands. Each cosmetic for hair refers to a specific type of fixation. It is not recommended to use a strong fixation lacquer, if a tool with minimal fixing action is required for styling.
“The more the better” - this saying does not apply to the use of fixers.Hair under a thick impenetrable film ceases to "breathe", often breaks down from the severity of varnish, the ends of the strands exfoliate.
Wrong hair washing
It is not recommended to remove contaminants from the surface of the hair with strong hot water pressure. Optimum spray temperature for hygienic procedures - 37 - 400FROM.
Lack of hair protection under adverse external factors
Women love to visit the sauna, bath, swimming pools. But rarely think about the protection of hair. In places where a large number of people bathe, the water is abundantly disinfected with chlorine.
Enough thirty minutes spent without a cap in the pool to lose hair shine and began to exfoliate at the tips.
In saunas / baths strands are affected by high air temperatures. When visiting bathing facilities it is recommended to wrap a head with a towel or put on a special hat made of natural fabrics.
Application of heating appliances for styling
Dry hot air adversely affects the roots and tips of hair. Devices for styling, curling, straightening curls deprive the curls of the protective layer, hair "bare", become brittle, dull, susceptible to loss.
Use of chemicals
Many hairstyles are created on the basis of wavy curls and curls. To do this, the girls visit the salon, do a permanent perm. The chemical composition contains substances capable of destroying the natural protective cortical layer of the hair column, which leads over time to an untidy look of hair.
The main cause of hair loss is the coloring of curls with industrial dyes. The paints contain a medical drug - a solution of hydrogen, which leads to the oxidation of the neutral environment of the epidermis. With frequent staining, hair growth slows down.
The lack of vitamins of the group “B”, “C”, “E”, nicotinic, folic acid adversely affects the condition of the hair. It is recommended to take a complex of vitamins, nutritional supplements in the autumn / spring period.
Metabolic disorders in the body
Excessive fullness / thinness means a violation of metabolic processes. Most often this is the result of malnutrition. Obese people have increased sebum production. In this case, the hair look untidy. Thin women complain of fragility and dryness of hair.
Excessive enthusiasm for alcoholic beverages slows down hair growth, there is a "drying" of the hair follicle. Over time, hair begins to fall out, on the scalp of the head are formed foci of alopecia - baldness.
How to use folk masks for damaged hair
For maximum results, it is recommended to use regenerating hair masks, prepared by yourself at home. Recipes for hair, tested for decades, give a quick result in their proper preparation and use.
The nuances of the use of masks:
- Before preparing a mask recipe, familiarize yourself with the ingredients, conduct a test for allergic reactions of one or all of the components. How to test: with a cotton swab to apply the product / mixture on the skin, where it is thinner and more sensitive. This may be the wrist, the inner side of the ankle, the inner surface of the forearm. Five minutes later, will assess the situation. The absence of redness, peeling, itching sign of the shelf life of the product.
- Before applying the mask on the hair is recommended to clearly establish the time of the procedure.In order to avoid side effects it is strictly forbidden to increase the time of exposure of the mask.
- Treatment procedures to conduct courses with a designated break. It is not recommended to apply medical compositions, unless this point is specified in the instructions for the prescription. On the contrary, a single application of the composition will not give a positive result in one procedure.
It is not recommended to increase the quantitative ratio of the ingredient yourself. Some foods (honey, chicken protein) cause allergies.
Honey, used in small quantities inside, can not give an allergic reaction, and honey in large quantities on the locks can cause itching, redness. In such cases, it is recommended to test the ingredient on a small area of skin.
- After prolonged use, some masks cease to have a positive effect on curls: the body becomes accustomed to one of the products. It is recommended to conduct a comprehensive treatment of hair, apply different types of masks.
How to make a mask with your own hands: folk recipes
- Nourishing mask after hair coloring
- Chicken egg - 2 pieces
- Filtered water - 5 ml
- Dry yeast - 30 g
- Lemon juice - 30 ml
- Separate the yolks from the proteins. Place the proteins in a glass container.
- Beat whites whisk.
- Pour filtered water into the protein mass. Mix.
- Add yeast; mix.
- Clean ringlets drizzle with water from a container with a spray gun.
- Brush to apply the protein mass on the strands.
- Wash off the compound after a quarter of an hour.
- Prepare a rinse solution: add 30 ml of lemon juice (one fruit) to one liter of water.
- Rinse the strands in acidified composition.
- It is not recommended to use shampoo.
- Hair dry naturally.
- Deep hair restoration
In the composition of the mask there is one product - garlic. Negative point: has an unpleasant pungent smell. It is recommended to apply after hours (weekends, holidays, sick leave).
- Slice the product through a meat grinder (garlic press) until smooth.
- Place the garlic paste on the root zone of the strands.
- After 90 minutes, wash off the mask with natural shampoo.
- Apply to the ends of the hair nourishing balm.
- Kefir mask for dry hair
Dry damaged hair is quickly restored, if three times a week to make a mixture based on fermented milk products, apply a mask over the entire length of the curls. The procedure time is not more than an hour.
- Kefir - 20 g
- Sour cream - 60 g
- Chicken egg - 1 piece
- Honey - 20 g
- Separate the yolk from the protein.
- Add the remaining products to the yolk.
- Stir with a whisk.
- Apply the mixture to clean, slightly damp hair.
- To comb the hair with a comb with sparse large teeth.
After applying the reducing agent, rinse the head in the usual way with a detergent, rinse the curls with acidified water: for 1 liter of water 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Masks from oils for damaged hair
Heavily damaged hair is recommended to be treated with the help of oils and vitamin supplements. After the course application of the medicinal product, women are provided with strong healthy hair. Hair loss will cease, the ends of the strands will have a neat appearance.
Nourishing oil mask based on oils has several variations.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Heat the composition.
- Cool to a temperature of 28 - 300FROM.
The oil composition is distributed on the root zone of the hair. Massage movements rub the mask. If there is splitting hair, put on the ends of the strands. For maximum effect, the therapeutic composition needs warmth.Hair must be "warmed": wrap the head with a towel. After two hours, rinse the curls in the usual way.
Mask for hair loss
- Chicken egg - 1 piece
- Burdock oil - 20 ml
- Honey - 20 g
- Natural color henna - 30 g
- Cognac - 30 ml
- Separate the yolk from the egg.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the yolk to the yolk.
- Part mass rub into the scalp; The rest of the spread over the entire surface of the hair.
- Wear a polyethylene cap.
- After 60 minutes, wash the curls in the usual way.
Banana mask for hair density / shine
Preparation / Application:
- Blender chop the fruit to the formation of gruel.
- Add the banana porridge ingredients on the list. If curls are long, increase the proportion of products in half.
- Apply mask to hair.
- Wash off strands in the usual way using a shampoo for damaged hair.
Anti-hair loss after dyeing
Frequent staining of gray curls leads to excessive hair loss. To solve this problem, there is a unique tool: a mask based on henna and tobacco.
- Colorless natural henna - 30 g
- Cocoa powder - 20 g
- Tobacco - 1 cigarette
- Carnation - 2 sprigs
- Chicken egg - 1 piece
- Olive oil - 30 g
- Skim milk - 30 ml
- Filtered water - 20 ml
How to cook / apply:
- Take out tobacco from a cigarette.
- Pour sour milk into an enamel container; add tobacco and all other ingredients to it.
- Mix the mixture with water.
- Put on the gas.
- Stir the mixture constantly with a wooden stick.
- Cool to a temperature of 27 - 300FROM.
- Apply the mask in the usual way.
- Curls wash with shampoo.
- Rinse the gray strands with conditioner for damaged hair.
Multi-Colored Bead Bracelet
What color is suitable ginger
Decoupage foam bells
Winter crafts in kindergarten
Pozistor and Thermistor, what is the difference
The best material for building a house
Original table made of natural materials