Healthy Meal Prep Menu 14 | Tortellini Soup, Eggplant Parmesan, Mini Mushroom Frittatas
Parmesan & Red Pepper Mini Frittatas
Yields: 8 servings | Calories: 93 | Total Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 142mg | Sodium: 180mg | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 2g | Protein: 7g | SmartPoints: 3 |
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1 medium zucchini, diced small
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray ramekins with cooking spray.
- Place olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Place onions, bell peppers, and zucchini in the pan and cook for 5 to 8 minutes, until softened and onions are slightly translucent. Whisk eggs with milk, salt, pepper, and parmesan and add in the vegetables and stir.
- Place egg mixture into 8 individual ramekins spaced out on a baking tray. Cook for 16-18 minutes, until set in the centers. Frittatas can be served warm or cold and will keep well in the fridge for up to one day. Enjoy!
Video: Muffin Tin Frittatas | Delish
A Manhattan Apartment Inspired By Tom Ford And Halston
5 Daily Menus Grocery List
How to Become a Gerontologist
How to Use the Dream:ON App to Influence Your Dreams
Vegetarian Chili with Wheat Berries, Beans, and Corn
10 Best Hair Removal Soaps To Try Out Today
How to Prioritize Projects
How to Realign a Fractured Bone
What Is Peritonitis
5. You’re way too clingy