Photo collage from family photos
If you want to embed photos in a photo album, and beautifully decorate their walls, a master class "Pleasant moments" for you . It is not difficult to make masterpieces, but in your arsenal it is enough to have paints and colored paper. So, let's start? Materials for the master class: - colored paper, - paints of white, blue, brown and black colors - scissors, glue, ruler. 1. Take a sheet of cardboard, primed it with white paint.
2. We make a sketch with a simple pencil.
3. From two-sided colored paper of different colors, we cut strips with a width of 1.5-2 mm and a length of 15 to 20 cm.
6. Twisted roll put on a flat surface and give the opportunity to slightly unwind. The edge is fixed with glue.
7. There are many such rolls of different colors.
8. Using a compass we measure the diameter of the balloon.
9. We circle it on a sheet of black paper, cut it out and paste it to the picture.
10. We impose glue PVA side of the roll.
11.We start to stick rolls of different colors and sizes on the balloon, close to each other.
12. Thus, gradually we fill the whole ball.
13. Black paint over the basket.
14. Paint the blue color over the entire surface, creating a background to the picture.
15. Paint brown paint "bricks" on the basket.
16. With the help of a contour or paint of black color we circle the basket and the balloon.
17. We draw cables.
18. Draw the rope-bows.If you wish, we will paste a rhinestone in the middle.
19. Our picture frame is ready. It now remains to find a photo of a suitable size and place it in a basket. We wish you creative success!
New trends from the club Maisons du Monde VINTAGESasha with Melissa for a Baby CotHow To Cook Wild Berry BrowniesHow to choose a fluid for your hairCharlotte RecipeChristmas CardboardHow to make a paper sword