Sasha with Melissa for a Baby Cot
A sachet is a small bag filled with a fragrance to give things a pleasant smell or create a certain atmosphere. Now it is also an interesting decor item that will take a modest place on the handle of a chest of drawers or a bookshelf. I suggest making a sachet filled with dried grass and lemon balm flowers for a baby cot. Melissa has long been known for its soothing properties, so a sachet in the form of a pillow is sure to help your baby fall asleep quickly. 1. So, for the manufacture of sachets need natural fabric, in this case, linen, satin ribbon (slanting inlay), lace, thread, scissors, needles, buttons.
2. To fill the sachet, melissa grass should be thoroughly chopped, and to enhance its flavor, you can use a few drops of aromatic oil.
3.We mark on the fabric two squares measuring 12 × 12 cm.
4. Cut it out.
5. To the front side of one of the squares, we attach lace, puncture with pins and sew it with a machine stitch "zigzag".
6. Then we sew both squares to each other, with one side left open, for filling with melissa.
7. The edges of the product are treated with an oblique beacon.
8. This is an open bag that should work.
9. Carefully fill it with grass, ram it and make it look “full”Pillows. Sachet Sachet Sachet Sachet with melissa for a crib "title =" Sachet with a melissa for a crib "> 10, 11. The final stage is processing the edge of the bag with an oblique inlay. You can decorate it with lace. You should sew a big beautiful button to the center of the pad and pull off both sides of the product with it.
When making a sachet machine stitches were used, if there is no sewing machine at home, this product can be made manually. For this edge, the pads do not have to be taped. You can make them in the form of fringe, stretching several longitudinal threads on each side. Connect the sides of the product with a neat manual stitch, also done with the decor. I want to say that for sachets you need to use only natural fabric, cotton or linen. Natural materials absorb odors well and keep them for a long time. The “shelf life” of a sachet is about 3-4 months,but in order to prolong it, you can occasionally drip a few drops of essential oil on the back side. As you can see, there are no intricacies for making this useful thing, but you can make it from scrap materials. Let this tiny fragrant bag fill your home with peace of mind and give your little daughter or son one more good night.
Sleep mask with flowersWhat sauce can be made to meat from milk Only deliciousHow to pump on the horizontal barFive signs that you can not go onIrina Shayk took to the podium in a transparent bodyQuilling HeartFir felt toy