Honey Sesame Chicken | Everyday Gourmet S7 E12
Sesame Honey Chicken
Serving Size: 1/6 of the recipe | Calories: 354 | Total Fat: 12 gm | Saturated Fats: 2 gm | Trans Fats: 0 gm | Cholesterol: 88 mg | Sodium: 115 mg | Carbohydrates: 14 gm | Dietary Fiber: 1 gm | Sugars: 12 gm | Protein: 45 gm | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 4 |
- 5 chicken breast fillets, skinless
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth, no sugar added
- 1/4 cup roasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup honey
- Cut up the chicken into bite-sized cubes (about 1 x 1).
- In a large skillet add chicken and broth, turn to medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Reduced heat to medium and cook until the chicken is nearly cooked through.
- Pour in the honey and sesame seeds and stir well. Cook until all liquids have cooked out and the chicken begins to brown.
Video: How to Make Honey Chicken
Hoe slaaprimpels te voorkomen
10 Sneaky Names For Sugar
British Men Think 25 Is The Ideal Age For Women To Get Pregnant. Erm, What
How mouthwash can improve your run
Volvos Latest S90 Excellence Will Come With A Dedicated Shoe Cabinet
Melania Trump mocked in memes for gardening outfit
Everything You Need to Know About Blake Livelys Latest Movie Role as a Blind Woman
19 Gifts For That Person Who Basically Lives In Their Kitchen
DIY Pink Grapefruit And Clay Soap For Sensitive Skin
How to Harness a Horse
Facebook Is Finally Working on a Dislike Button
Best of the Week: Rita Ora’s Rockstar Hair, Cara Delevingne’s Vampy Lip,More
Stoke Your Metabolism