Squid stuffed with omelet and mushrooms
Squid (peeled)4 piecesMushrooms300 grams150 gramsOlive oil1 tbsp.Chicken eggs3 piecesDill1 bundlePepper
- Preparation time:20 minutes
- Cooking time:20 minutes
- Flow temperature:Hot dish
- Processing Type:Baking
- Season:year round
- Mushrooms cut into plates, finely chop dill, grate cheese.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Put the mushrooms and fry, stirring, until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Beat the eggs into the pan to the mushrooms, add salt and pepper. Fry, stirring the eggs with a spatula, until the mixture grabs, about 3 minutes.
- Add chopped greens and cheese, if there are squid tentacles - chop them too and add to the filling, mix.
- Stuff the egg-mushroom mixture of squid carcass. Stabbed with toothpicks.
- Smear the squid with olive oil, put in the form and send in a preheated 200 degree oven. Bake for about 20 minutes.
Sweet Amigurumi Monkey
Homemade hot dog buns
Bulk Rose from Beads
Thermal insulation of balcony walls
How to make a sword from a ball
Dancing Groot from the Guardians of the Galaxy do-it-yourself
Beaded honeymoon love tree