The secrets of cooking delicious toffee
Surely each of us ate toffee, this taste is familiar to many since childhood. Today, it is not easy to find in the stores really tasty and non-synthetic additives candies, but you can make them yourself, it’s easy. The article reviewed several different recipes.
How to cook the famous candy toffee? Below are a few options.
Option number 1
This recipe is very simple and involves the use of such products:
- two glasses of sugar;
- 100 grams or about half a pack of natural butter;
- a full glass of cream or enough fatty milk;
- bag of vanillin.
- Pour the milk into a heat-resistant container, for example, in a saucepan or a thick-bottomed saucepan. When it becomes warm, dissolve the sugar in it, stirring it carefully.
- Make the fire smaller and boil the sugar-milk mixture, stirring constantly and actively with a spoon or whisk, until it becomes brownish or coffee-colored and changes the texture to a thicker one.You can estimate the readiness as follows: drop a small amount of the mixture into cold water, and if a drop thickens immediately, then the pan can be removed from the stove.
- Enter the butter into the still hot milky mass (it should not be frozen, but it is not necessary to soften it beforehand). Pound the composition to make it uniform, add vanillin.
- Prepare a container in which the mass will solidify. This may be a baking sheet or a flat container, but it is better to take silicone or plastic forms for ice so that you do not divide the frozen composition.
- Moisten the container with cold water and pour the finished warm mixture into it, evenly distribute and level.
- When the mass cools down, it will become lax and very thick. And now you can eat sweets or serve for tea.
Option number 2
Tasty toffee can also come from sour cream. The set of ingredients will be as follows:
- 200-250 g thick sour cream;
- 70-80 grams of granulated sugar;
- one or two bags of vanillin;
- 70-80 grams of powdered sugar.
- In a saucepan or any other similar container, combine the sour cream with vanilla and sugar, also add the powder, but leave a couple of tablespoons. Put the mass on a low heat and heat first, stirring constantly, and then boil, also not forgetting to stir actively, so that nothing burns.
- When the mixture thickens enough and darkens slightly, the fire can be turned off.
- Sprinkle the forms or tray with powdered sugar to prevent the composition from sticking. Distribute the warm mass that has not yet cooled down to capacity, sprinkle it with powder on top.
- Very soon, the mixture will cool and turn into a toffee from childhood.
Option number 3
You can make delicious homemade toffee with the addition of honey. Here is what you need:
- a glass of milk;
- seven art. l. natural honey (preferably not very liquid, but not candied)
- 70-80 grams of butter;
- 200 g of powdered sugar.
- First of all start to melt the butter, putting it in any container such as a saucepan and putting on a slow fire.
- Pour in milk, heat it.
- In portions, pour the icing sugar into the milky-oily mixture, but gradually and constantly stirring with a spoon or whipping or using a whisk or a mixer so that no lumps remain, and the mass is homogeneous.
- Boil the mixture for about fifteen or twenty minutes or a little longer, so that it becomes light brown, which is characteristic of the preparing sweets.
- Turn off the heat and add honey to the mass, stir everything actively and thoroughly.
- Now put the compound on the mold and leave to cool, and then cut with a knife if you used one flat container.
Option number 4
Sweet toffee you can easily make from condensed milk. Here is what you need to prepare:
- five st. l. flour;
- a can of condensed milk (about 300-350 g);
- 100 g butter;
- a glass of milk (preferably fat).
Description of preparation:
- It is necessary to melt the butter on low heat. Pour the flour into it and fry it until golden brown. At this stage it is important to mix the composition so that it becomes homogeneous without lumps.
- Pour into the saucepan condensed milk, continue to boil the mass, stirring, about ten minutes.
- Milk must be preheated and warm to add to other ingredients in a saucepan.
- Continue to simmer the mixture on the fire, so that it becomes quite thick (roughly like jelly or liquid porridge) and golden brown.
- Composition move to the mold, leave to cool and freeze.
Option number 5
Try to make chocolate appetizing toffee. A set of ingredients:
- 500 grams of granulated sugar;
- 150 grams of butter;
- 1.5 tiles of chocolate (140-150 g);
- 100 ml of water;
- three tbsp. l. starch;
- walnuts or other nuts if desired.
- First, melt the butter and add sugar to it, wait until it dissolves completely.
- Add water, heat mixture.
- Chocolate break into pieces and put in a saucepan with boiling mass. It must dissolve and color the rest of the ingredients in a distinctive color.
- Gradually add starch in small portions, not forgetting to stir it quickly and constantly to avoid lumps.
- Grind the nuts separately. If you want to taste clearly, you can cut it with a knife. And so that the toffee was homogeneous, and the nuts are dissolved in them, giving a taste, use a blender or a coffee grinder for grinding. Add nut component to other products.
- Prepare a thick mixture in a form and let it thicken and cool.
To get the toffee at home, work out, follow the advice:
- The most convenient way to form toffee is to use silicone ice cups: the mass will not stick to them, and you can easily remove the finished candy.
- So that the mass is not exactly stuck, the container or the molds can be greased with a small amount of butter or moistened with cold water.
- If the mass freezes in a single container, it is better to separate it with a sharp knife, while it is soft, since then it will be problematic.
- Do not try to increase the heat to speed up the cooking process. It must be weak, otherwise the mixture will burn, or lumps form in it.
- It is equally important to constantly stir the mass during cooking. And do it actively enough to achieve perfect uniformity.
- The thicker the mixture became, the faster and more actively it needs to be stirred, otherwise it will just stick to the walls of the pan and remain on them.
Now you can do with your own hands a delicious and beloved treat from childhood.
What to give a grandmother for a birthday - ideas and gift lists
Bottle stand for pipes
How to decorate the windows for the New Year
Postcard - herbarium