The simplest anti-theft device
A simple but effective anti-theft device with your own hands. Such a device can be manufactured quite quickly and simply. Difficult and expensive parts will not be required, but despite this, the device can be very useful in protecting your favorite horse. Currently, anti-theft devices have taken the path of complication, and even space technologies are already present in their manufacture, but despite this, the protection of the car is still relevant. The hijackers are also developing and using the same modern technology. Perhaps this simple device will be the tool that will confuse the kidnapper, who expects that there are “cool” anti-theft devices everywhere. The scheme works like this: the anti-theft option is on. The attacker opens the door, turns on the ignition, starts the engine and is glad that he did it. But suddenly the engine stalls. He turns it on again,but after 5 to 15 seconds (depending on how you adjusted the anti-theft device), the engine stops again and there is a feeling that there are problems with the fuel system. But it does not find a malfunction, since the time relay blocks the engine's ignition system with a delay in the blocking time, and not a fuel one. The proposed anti-theft device, in fact, is a relay with a delay time to turn on.This device uses parts.
Here is his scheme
- Chip D1 - K176LA7 or its import equivalent CD4011.
- Transistor VT1 - KT315 with any letter or import 2SC634, 2SC633, BFP722, 2N2712, BFP720, BFP721, BFP719.
- Transistor VT2 - KT815 or BD 135, BD 139, BD 137.
- Capacitor C1 - 33 microfarad 25 volts.
- Capacitor C2 - 10-20 microfarads 25 volts. This capacitor is the time master, which means that the amount of time delay before switching on the relay depends on its capacitance. With a capacitor of 10 MkF, the time is about 7 seconds, and 20 MkF is about 15 seconds, but it also depends on the resistor R1, which is also a component of the time of the reference circuit - R1 - C2 and its time depends on its resistance.
- R1 - approximately 300 Kom,but I put the potentiometer on 680 Kom in order to be able to demonstrate the change in the time delay before switching on the Rel1 relay, depending on the size of its resistance. In the finished device, when you have decided which time delay suits you, you can replace the potentiometer with a constant resistance equal to the resistance of the potentiometer.
- R2 — 100 Ohm.
- S1 - any toggle switch, switch, which one you like. It will be safely hidden inside the car.
- A toggle switch is connected to terminal 1, and a toggle switch is connected to the wire that gets power after the ignition switch is turned on.
- Terminal 2 connects to the ignition breaker wire. When the device is turned on, the contact of the anti-theft relay will close the breaker wire to earth and thereby stop the engine.
- Terminal 3 is connected to ground.
- Make the device better on a breadboard, it’s easier and faster.
An inexpensive and convenient way to fill cat litter
Cardboard Roll Snowman
Beach bag from plastic bottles
Where it is profitable to buy office shelves