Why do we want to cry?
Tears - one of the forms of manifestation of emotions. But what if you want to cry too often? Find out the reasons and find out how to act in such a situation.
Because of what we cry?
First, let's look at the natural causes:
- Manipulation. The management of people around in this way begins to be mastered as early as childhood, and if a person, being an adult, does not find other methods of manipulation, he continues to use crying. Tears cause sympathy, make crying weak, become a signal of the need for support and help.
- Negative emotions: resentment, anger, anger, despair, and so on. Tears in such cases help to splash out all the negative and not to save it in itself, which protects the nervous system.
- Happiness, very vivid emotions. Yes, some cry and on such occasions, for example, when they feel joy, they see something beautiful.
- Pain: both physical and emotional, for example, due to injury, rupture with a loved one.
- Constant failures. Black bands are in the life of everyone and sometimes just unsettled and exhausting.
Why does the desire to cry constantly arise?
Why do women always want to cry? Many women faced the tearfulness, and its reasons may be as follows:
- Overwork. If you constantly get tired and at the end of the day literally fall exhausted, this will be a huge burden for the nervous system. Tears will be a kind of protective mechanism designed to ensure discharge.
- Frequent stress. Some people are able to get out of any stressful situations and stay cool even with unforeseen and undesirable events. But at the same time, at home alone or with loved ones, emotions still prevail, to put it in the form of tears.
- Experienced psychological trauma. If something happened that knocked you off and made you feel psychological pain, the brain can scroll through these events again and again, causing you to experience and experience negative emotions. Memories are often accompanied by crying.
- Hormonal disruptions. Hormones regulate the work of internal organs and are responsible for the emotional state. If the balance of such substances is disturbed, a person can suffer from mood swings, depression, aggression, tearfulness.
- Excessive sentimentality, sensitivity. Some people take things to heart and literally feel the emotions of others. Such traits cause crying.
- Pregnancy. Yes, often the desire to cry is one of the symptoms of pregnancy and occurs in expectant mothers who can react with tears even to the most common phenomena and events.
- Depression. Other symptoms - apathy, unwillingness to do anything, detachment, lack of interest in the surrounding events.
Is it helpful to cry?
Crying is actually useful and necessary, and psychologists advise even men to do this. Shy tears are not necessary, because they provide a relaxation of the nervous system, help to throw out negative emotions, relieve tension and relax. A woman crying in front of a man (of course, not every day) will unconsciously show that she is weaker, which means she needs protection and support. As a result, the partner will understand that he must appreciate the companion and not offend her over trifles.
Tears perform other important functions: moisturize the mucous membranes of the eyes and protect them from environmental factors,have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects on the organs of vision, clean the tear ducts, remove toxins from the body, remove foreign small objects and even contain special substances that help relieve tension (they are present when crying because of negative emotions).
How to hold back tears, if at the moment you can not cry?
What if you really want to cry, but now you can not show your emotions? Use tips:
- Try to switch attention to something else, for example, to a new outfit of a colleague, the view outside the window, music, TV.
- Think about something good: about the upcoming vacation, meeting with your loved one, a delicious dinner that awaits you at home.
- Turn on the logic and try to look at the situation differently. Yes, it is difficult, but by making an effort on yourself and soberly assessing the situation, you can come to the realization that events are not worth your negative emotions.
- If you can't help yourself, apologize and retire to a secluded place to cry, to clean up and gather strength.
How to deal with constant crying?
If the desire to cry occurs too often, you can and must fight it:
- Consult a doctor and get tested.Probably, tearfulness has caused malfunctions, and the expert can recommend to you the hormonal preparation, called to eliminate an imbalance and to adjust a background.
- Learn to control emotions. Learn relaxation techniques, for example, concentrate on breathing, abstract from current events, get distracted, suppress negative feelings, give yourself an attitude to calm, meditate, sing mantras, and so on.
- If you are very tired, just relax! Take a break and temporarily forget about work and responsibilities. Go on vacation, change the situation or just spend a few days at home, turning off the phone and the doorbell (do not forget to warn your family in advance so that they do not worry).
- A person experiencing constant stress should consult a doctor so that he prescribes a sedative medication to help eliminate increased nervous excitability and relieve tension. It can be a sedative herbal remedy.
- For depression, antidepressants and the support of loved ones are recommended.
- After serious psychological trauma, the help of a psychologist or a psychotherapist will help, which will help to survive all the worst and accept what happened.
Tears are useful, but not always appropriate.And with constant weeping can be fought, and now you know exactly how.
Where it is profitable to buy office shelves
10 Ways to decorate an empty corner in the interior
Fir felt toy
Weave a New Year's Lollipop with a Christmas tree bead toy
The warranty on plastic windows by law
We decorate the old cabinet
10 things that (guaranteed) will improve your quality of life