Zucchini Ribbons, Millet, and Pine Nuts with Herb Dressing
Zucchini Ribbon Salad With Pine Nuts and Parmesan Shavings
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 3/4 cup | Calories: 220 | Total Fat: 19 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 7 mg | Sodium: 111 mg | Carbohydrates: 7 g | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 5 g | Protein: 6 g | SmartPoints: 8
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 large zucchini
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan or Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Fresh mint leaves
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, toast the pine nuts until they start to change their color, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- With the use of a mandoline slicer or sharp knife, vertically slice the zucchini very thinly.
- In a small bowl, whisk the balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and salt.
- In a large salad bowl combine the zucchini, pine nuts, Parmesan and mint.
Video: Zucchini Ribbon Recipe
Chicken and Almond Curry with Spinach Recipe
Chiropractic Care for Neck Pain
How to Use a Voodoo Doll
5 Different Types Of Foam Rollers—And When To Use Each One
The New John Lewis Christmas Advert Is Finally Here
How to Get Rid of Gray or White Body Hair
How to Restore Firefox Settings
Elie Tahari SpringSummer 2012 Campaign
How to Have a Crohns-Friendly Holiday Meal
15 Plus Size Jumpsuits You’ll Never Want To Take Off